Point of Contact - Minister TaKeisha Lambert
Statement of Purpose
To actively promote and encourage prayer in the life of the believer through a variety of focused, God-centered ministry opportunities.
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. "
2 Chronicles 7:14
- Be saved and have an established prayer life.
- Understand biblical principles and live according to biblical principles and teachings.
- Believe in the power of prayer and commit to praying individually for others.
- Actively participate in the intake process with new members, pray, and lead others in prayer.
- Attend and participate in ministry sponsored events, weekly prayer call, and interactive prayer.
- Visit and pray for those who are in need of prayer and serve as a ministry resource.
Ministry Leaders and Contact Information
Meeting Days and Times
- Minister TaKeisha Lambert
- LaVannah Wilson
- LaKeshia Wingo
Monthly meetings TBA.